Thursday, September 21, 2023

Create Whiteboard Animation Explainer Videos











About:

Hi everyone! I am an expert in whiteboard animation with one year of experience. I will create whiteboard animation videos for you I will convert your idea or script into a perfect whiteboard animated video.

I am here to provide you with quality and professional whiteboard video animation with a professional voice-over, colorful animation, script writing, and background music. I’ll add your logo to the animation.

Basic and Standard Packages:

I need a script and voice-over from you. If I will write your Script and change it into a voice-over then I will charge more as mentioned in my Premium package.

What I need?

  • Script
  • Voice Over
  • Logo
  • sample video (If you have)
  • Royalty-free background music (if you have)

If you don't have a script or voiceover? contact me before place the order.

Why choose me?

  • 100% satisfaction
  • 24/7 Service.
  • Full 1080pHD videos
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Script writing (charge extra amount)
  • Human Voiceover in all accent both(Male and Female)
  • Professional work

Please contact me before placing your order I'll be grateful to you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment