Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Create Colourful And High Quality Whiteboard Animation Explainer Videos











About:

Highly Professional Whiteboard Explainer Video Animation about anything you want. Whether your business is small, medium or happens to be challenging, only with me you can get Pro whiteboard video done at an affordable cost.I am creating whiteboard animation videos for 1+ years. I will uncover your core message with visually appealing and captivating whiteboard animation videos.





What do I require to get started?

A written script. That's all I need. Don’t have one? No worries! I can write it for you. Send me a message for pricing information.





Why choose me?

  • I am available 24/7. That means better service and communication.
  • I always deliver the work on time.
  • For some additional charges, I offer services in numerous accents and languages



This gig includes:

- Script writing

- Creating a voice over

- Characters, objects and graphics

- Inclusion of your logo / screen shots etc...

- Background music

- Complete video production in FullHD, delivery in MP4 format.

-Robotic voice over FREE

-Extra charges forProfessional voice-over



Order Now to Get Started Your Whiteboard Animation Video Today!

Order Now....

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment