Friday, April 30, 2021

Create Engaging Custom 2D Animation Marketing Video











About:

Click [❤Save] to save my gig.



Hi, My is Waleed and I am here to create professional-looking, eye-catching, and engaging Animated Explainer videos. This video can be related to your Company promotion, App promotion, Website promotion, building trust with your potential customers, or Marketing sales video.



WHY ME?

I personally love creating Explainer videos because it's all about creativity. I give attention to each and every aspect of the project and I promise to give High Quality work. And do not forget that I provide unlimited revisions to my clients with my service.



What If your Requirements does not match with the package?

No problem, That's completely fine. You can contact me. I will give you a custom offer.



As part of my Service, You can expect the following;



✔ Background Music(no copyright issue)

✔ Script Writing

✔ Full HD (1080p)

✔ Voice over Recording

✔ Background Imagery

✔ Attractive Content



Please feel free to contact me.

Have a Nice Day



Ignore(just tags)

whiteboard Animation, 2d Animation, Infographics, Motion Graphics, Typography, Animated Explainer, doodle, sketching.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Love working with him he gets the job done days early every time I order something from him.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much.

Seller's Response:

Loved working with him I will continue to do it.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much

Seller's Response:

Great I will be working with him again




No comments:

Post a Comment