Saturday, May 1, 2021

Create A Stunning Animated Explainer Video In 24 Hours











About:

A great Animated Explainer Video will not leave anyone indifferent. It grabs the viewer’s attention, engages, and makes the audience listen to what a company speaks.



Hi there! I'm Shoaib, a professional animated explainer video maker, I'm working on Fiverr from 2 years and completed over 200+ projects successfully.



No matter where you use my created animated explainer videos, in Advertising, on a Website, YouTube Channel, in Emails sent to your customers, Facebook Post, the announcement of the Upcoming Event or Instagram Post, most likely, the viewer will not be able to take the eyes off until our animated explainer video ends.

My created animated explainer video will drive good results everywhere!



MY Packages Include



HIGH-QUALITY Animated Explainer Video



PROFESSIONAL VOICEOVER



ROYALTY-FREE BACKGROUND MUSIC



SOUND EFFECTS



SPECIFIC COLOR SCHEME



CUSTOM CHARACTERS



CHARACTERS VOICE SYNC



STRONG CALL TO ACTION













Why me?



SOLID EXPERIENCE in animated explainer video

QUALITY WORK

REASONABLE PRICES

UNLIMITED REVISIONS

24/7 AVAILABILITY

100% SATISFACTION



So, what are you waiting for? 

ORDER NOW!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I loved how soon the Seller responded to my request and to my revisions. I loved that he provided additional information that I hadn't thought of asking. For example, clothing can be changed on a character. Wow! His creative skills are super amazing!!! I will definitely recommend this Seller and will gladly work with him again. I am a very happy customer!!! Thank you!!!

Seller's Response:

thank you!

Seller's Response:

Great job really!!I smiled when i had my video delivered. He undertood exactly what we wanted from the scripts and delivered. will certainly be working with him on other projects in the future.

Seller's Response:

thank you!!!

Seller's Response:

Absolutely wonderful! Working with Shoaib is great. He understands quickly what I want, is fast and responds quickly. Love the video, coming back for more! Thanks Shoaib!




No comments:

Post a Comment