Friday, April 30, 2021

Design Whiteboard Animation 2D Explainer Video











About:

Looking for a professional whiteboard animated explainer video?

Say no more, Because I'm here for you.

My name is Alyssa Micheal, I'm a full-time freelancer here and I create high quality whiteboard animated explainer videos.



Each Video includes:



  • High quality whiteboard animated explainer video
  • Full 1080p HD quality
  • Script-writing
  • Professional Voice Over in any language and accent
  • Sync voiceover with video
  • Sub-titles (Extra)
  • Custom Character
  • Background Music
  • Background Imagery
  • Add your Logo/ URL
  • UNLIMITED REVISION 



WHY ME?

I'm a professional in this field with over 6 years of experience and I work full-time which means I deliver projects really quickly and revisions are done extra fast. I give my best to provide you with the best. And I don't give-up until you are satisfied :)

 

IMPORTANT NOTES:

  • You will get complete refund if video is not as per your requirement and/or our agreed terms.
  • Message me for an express delivery.
  • Revisions do not include change in script and voice over, Any change will charge extra.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Alyssa is PERFECTION!!! She communicates frequently (when does she sleep?), delivered as described, and even when I needed a change, she made it with no hesitation. I'm pretty sure she's my animator for life! ♥

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your kind words :) It means a lot 🥰❤️

Seller's Response:

I asked Alyssa to illustrate a 2d animation Video. The end Result was in regard to the price absolutely brilliant. Thanks again!

Seller's Response:

Very easy to work with :-) and understanding when we need to tweak something to be sure the end product is on brand and consistent with our messaging.

:

Always a pleasure to work with you :)




No comments:

Post a Comment