Friday, April 30, 2021

Create An Unique Animated Explainer Video











About:

Please drop a message before purchasing any gig, Thank you :)



High-Quality, Fully custom 2D Animation video services. Always available for fast delivery.



NO Templates

NO 'GoAnimate'

NO Clipart.





What you receive :



Full HD video 1080p

Commercial Rights

Customized Designs

Customized Characters

SFX 

Sound design

Background Music





Production process: 



Step 1: Send me your Script and voice over

Step 2: Providing details that you want in your video (like core concept of your brand, color theme, etc.)  

Step 3: Sound Design 

Step 4: Animations



NOTE: My service does not include Script and voice over. 





My service include



- 24/7 Online service 

- 7 days Free support after completion of work 

- 100% Money back guarantee

- Deliver work on time

- Free Conversation





IMPORTANT: Please send me your script before ordering and I will send you a custom offer according to your needs.





I do my best for each and every video project try my service and you definitely feel the difference:)



Get your Explainer video



Order Now!  



Tanmay - Animation Designer   





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment