Friday, April 30, 2021

Make 100 Kids Learning Videos Coloring Pages Videos For Your Youtube Channel











About:

Welcome to my Exclusive on Fiverr gig



I am Uzzal Hossain,

I'm a professional graphics designer and 2D coloring page video creators, I have over 3 years of experience in this field, and I make a lot of coloring page videos, so you've come to the right place.



You can use the videos I created on your YouTube, website, or elsewhere. Because I will give you a complete royalty-free video that you can use commercially.



Silver package

  • 20 videos
  • 4 minutes long time
  • 1080 Full HD 
  • Kids Background Song or Music
  • Exclusive Thumbnail
  • Logo, Intro, and Outro





Golden package

  • 50 videos
  • 6 minutes long time
  • 1080 Full HD 
  • Kids Background Song or Music
  • Exclusive Thumbnail
  • Logo, Intro, and Outro



Diamond package

  • 100 video
  • 8 minutes long time
  • 1080 Full HD 
  • Kids Background Song or Music
  • Exclusive Thumbnail
  • Logo, Intro, and Outro



Note: You don't have to select any color or song or content, I will select all for you.



If you any question please tell me. I am always ready to answer your question



Thanks,

uzzal Hossain

Reviews


:

Awesome seller... Outstanding work..He worked hard on my project and completed the work to my satisfaction..Good quality work and delivered before due date. Very nice polite guy.I highly recommend this seller and use his services again.. Thank you and god bless:)

:

this man did a good job

:

highly recommended :) i really like the videos.

:

It was great to work with this gigs, the order was fulfilled carefully as promised.

:

Good work! I am satisfied with the final product and would recommend Uzzaldesigner to anyone.




No comments:

Post a Comment