Sunday, May 23, 2021

Create A 2D Animation Video Or Explainer Video With Toonly Or Vyond











About:

PLEASE GET IN TOUCH BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER



Hi there!



Welcome to my gig! My name is Ana and I love creating animated videos.

I create them with pleasure and put in the right energy!

My videos are authentic, creative yet simple, which makes them super easy to be understood by your audience.



I use Toonly and Vyond.

I can add in your logo and any other elements you desire.



I'm also quite good at writing so I can support you with a catchy script.



If you like my vibe and work, get in touch! I'll be honored to serve you and/or your business!



PS: I won't be creating videos supporting aggressivity, racism, discrimination or sexual content



PSS: Did you know?

+ An explainer video will get you new clients, generate sales and leads!



+ Case studies show that it increases sales by 600%!!!



+ You can actually bring value to your clients' business hence create empathy and create a connection



PSS: for videos in other languages than Romanian, English, Spanish and French (languages that I understand and speak), please send me a message before purchasing the gig. Different fees may apply. Thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am very happy with Ana! it is our first project together and even that this project was unregular project with Vyond(software) we managed to complete it very successfully and i am very happy for Ana's cooperation and desire to success in such project. She is highly recommended expert! by thee way, i have done more than 100 projects in Vyond so i have some experience with hiring experts.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!!

Seller's Response:

Ana made a 2D marketing video for me based off a storyboard and audio that I provided. She did a wonderful job taking my ideas and developing them into creative animations. The quality was very professional, and I'm really happy with the final video. She was especially helpful in getting my logo included with the video. She kept to the deadlines and was responsive even after the project officially ended. Highly recommended!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

Ana made a 30-second marketing video for my company. Ana's work is outstanding. She builds on my ideas and makes them better, and always provides a video that I'm very proud to share on behalf of my company. She was in great communication the whole time, and met all timelines. I'm extremely impressed and excited to do more work with her.




No comments:

Post a Comment