Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Design Responsive 2D Animated Explainer Or Sales Video











About:

Hello!



Do you need a high quality responsive 2D aniimated, cartoon animated explainer sales video?

Which can make your business stands out the crowd and boost your sales by catching potential clients/customers and leave your competitors far behind?



I am here to help you out and turn your idea into a creativity..

 

I guarantee high quality & polished animations. I'm extremely committed to my work and want to push every project to it's maximum. In the end, it gives you a higher value - certainly in the eyes of your audience.



So, let's recap. What will you receive?



1. Professional 2D Animation video

2. Add Your Logo or product screenshots to videos if you provide any.

3. Background Music

4. 1080p HD Video with professional voice over (VO at Extra Costs) 

5. Unlimited revisions



**IMPORTANT NOTE**

I offer unlimited revisions in the animations. But if you need revisions in voice-over, then there will be an extra cost for voice revision. So please make sure to share the final script. Further, if you have a script more than 150 words, kindly message me before placing an order so I can get an idea about the complexity of the project and be ready working accordingly.



Lets Start!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment