Friday, May 28, 2021

Professional Whiteboard Logo Animation Or Video











About:

I highly recommend to contact me before placing your order, to confirm if i will be able to create a great video for your project.



⭐️My Gig Offers Professional Whiteboard Animation video at $5 for first 100 words⭐️



Let's have a look at the services that are included in all packages -



✔ Royalty free background music will be included.

✔ Any background color.

✔ 1080p HD resolution.

✔ video will be delivered in any format you want.





Male/Female voice-over is available 



YOUR SATISFACTION IS MY GOAL.

FOR ANY QUERIES PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO SEND A MESSAGE :)



WHAT YOU HAVE TO PROVIDE ME :

- A written script

Logo and Website URL (optional)



If you want to include your own music or pictures please attach the files during placing the order.



Changes in script after placing the order may be subject to extra charge

Reviews


:

mcflyer designs completed both of my orders in a timely fashion I was amazed by a service he stayed in communication with me and I know that I have a lifelong designer with him I wouldn't choose to go with no one else

:

Indika did very good work, very detail and original. It was a quick turn around and done to my likes. I highly recommend him.

:

This was not an easy project, so thank you for being patient with us and making all of the changes, much appreciated!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment