Monday, May 24, 2021

Create A Premium Whiteboard Animation Explainer Video











About:

Want an engaging WHITEBOARD EXPLAINER VIDEO to advertise your brand or explain your services in the best way? You're already at the very right place ;-)



I have worked for over 600+ Brands and Companies and have experience of how to take your video to another level. My work speaks for itself, you can surely check my clients feedback section.



WHY CHOOSE ME:



  • Premium Whiteboard Video with quick turn-around
  • Worked with many companies on featured videos
  • Professional male/female Voice Over | American, British, Australian
  • Rely on me for long term commitments.
  • Friendly Support with Fast responses.
  • I have a team and everything will be handled from scratch
  • Custom Drawings with your Brand color scheme.



EXTRAS:



  • Fully Custom whiteboard animation: My packages are only for non-custom Whiteboard animation. For custom drawings, please contact me first.
  • Subtitles in any language: $25 for up to 60 seconds.
  • Video in any language: I do videos in any language but contact me first for custom quote.



NOTE:

  • I don't produce videos related to these topics: Adult or Sexual, Music or Songs, Mortgage or interests, Gambling or Drugs.



Please feel free to inbox if you have any Question or Concerns.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He’s literally the best dude on the platform and trust that bc I’ve been through a truck load of these “video professionals” who are really just pro excuse makers and expectation deflators. He’s on point.

Seller's Response:

Javed is amazing!!!! He was extremely responsive communicated at all times and easy to work with. His work was beautiful and took criticism well and was able to review and revise with no issue. My company has hired him full time and will be going to him for ALL OUR ANIMATION NEEDS!! IF YOU NEED WHITE BOARD ANIMATION THIS IS THE MAN YOU WANT!!!

Seller's Response:

YOUR FEEDBACK MADE MY DAY! THANK YOU for being amazing throughout. He communicated promptly throughout the whole job and made process very easy for me to execute. Instructions were clear and to the point. I would love to be part of your team and assist you on your animation needs.

:

Wow! Working with Javed was very easy. I need a quick work within short time and he was able to deliver. He went above and beyond to satisfy his customer. Communication was easy and prompt. He delivered exactly as needed. Would surely consider him again. THANK YOU!

:

This is the second time I've worked with Javed and he provided us with an excellent video and two shorter versions, which is exactly what we were looking for! He is very creative and did an excellent job - I highlight recommend Javed!




No comments:

Post a Comment