Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Create Bold Animated Video For You











About:

 I am expert in bold animated video. I have 5 years of working experience. I have completed 100+ projects for different clients For Local an International Clients. I have created many types of bold animated videos such as ( Business,Office,Medical,Restaurant,Stores,Water services). 

I will provide you first sample of your script then we will proceed if you like.. 



With my every package you will get: 

  • Background music
  • Background Imagery
  • English Voice Over Addition  
  • Unlimited Revisions*
  • 1080p video quality




Additional Services which I offer are:

  • 4k video quality
  • Sound Effects
  • Script writing service
  • Voice over in a language other than English



You don’t need to worry about your project once you have bought this Gig offer package. I follow a meticulous step-by-step process for each and every video that I create.



I am at your service, so feel free to place an order now. 

Please Contact me before placing order. Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Easy to communicate with and timely...

Seller's Response:

Not bad very slow response

Seller's Response:

Very fast. Thank you

:

Very good service

:

Again good experience




No comments:

Post a Comment