Sunday, May 30, 2021

Create A Whiteboard Animation Explainer Video











About:

"I will create a whiteboard Animation Explainer video"



Please contact through inbox first, then place order.



You must be looking to promote your Business or to explain your Products. Don't worry. I will create a great WHITEBOARD ANIMATION VIDEO. A whiteboard explainer will help you to reach your audience in a more engaging way.



SO WHY ME ??



  • Brilliant Customer Service.
  • High Quality whiteboard videos.
  • Unlimited Revisions until your Satisfaction.



Feel free to check "My Gig Portfolio"



What i will need from you:



  • A written script.
  • Basic info of your Business/Product.
  • Voice over file (If you have).
  • Logo & images(Optional).



NOTE: If your words in the script are greater than in the Package you selected then just edit the number of words in the words count box and you will get the Price.



NOTE: For larger scripts, like 400 words or greater, given offers are invalid. In that case, you need to contact me for a custom offer.



NOTE: If you also want script writing from my side, then contact me. I'll give you a great offer.



NOTE: Custom Drawings are not included in this gig.



Message me to get your Doubts Clear.



Looking forward to working on your Whiteboard animation.



THANKYOU!

Reviews


:

Everything was good

:

Great seller!

:

Great Quality and fast as always. Thanks

:

Great work and Fast Delivery. Will recommend for everyone

:

Hit the target again, great product, great communications.




No comments:

Post a Comment