Saturday, June 5, 2021

Animate A Professional Video Explainer For Your Business











About:

Professional designer and animator with more than 7 years of experience following all new trends in the industry. Extensive experience with a strategic approach leads me to create business goals-oriented explainer videos. My top priority has always been to overdeliver.



For me, there is no greater satisfaction than to get that ''WOW!'' reaction from my clients every time my work is finished :) Check out some examples of my work in the video section.



Please read the FAQ section below for more info and do not forget to contact me before ordering as every project is different and needs my personal attention to make sure the final result is exactly what you want!

Reviews


:

We needed a video animation explainer to promote real estate and pacolotto delivered excellent work in less than 24 hours! Very happy with the result thanks

:

Third project working with pacolotto and 10/10 as always. Super quick delivery exactly what requested and overall a pleasure to deal with. Will keep working together

:

Incredible job! exactly what we wanted, no revisions needed! Very recommended and nice guy to work with

:

I really was not expecting such high quality for this video, pacolotto hugely overdelivered. I have hired other people in Fiverr before but this is for sure the best value work I have seen. Stop wasting your time with amateurs, pacolotto is the best :)

:

Paco is by far the best I've worked with so far in creating content for ad campaigns, since I work with him I have really noticed a difference in impressions, clicks and conversions. If you really want RESULTS he is your guy! Video was delivered super quickly, he patiently made sure he understood all of our needs before even starting with the video. I wish all sellers were as easy to work with as he is




No comments:

Post a Comment