Thursday, June 3, 2021

Design Video Explainer Infographic Video Ads











About:

Welcome to my Gig.

I am a motion graphics artist and I work full time on Fiverr. I can help you to create animations such as explainer video, ads video, tutorial video, infographic video, cartoon, editing and more



I can give you all the support, contact me for any questions.

Check more videos at my page ®

https://vimeo.com/alessandroterenzi



Best

Alessandro

Reviews


:

excellent delivery from alessandro again! very easy to work with

:

outstanding delivery and excellent communication!

:

excellent delivery and communication with alessandro! thanksss as always

:

Mi rivolgo ad Alessandro per la seconda volta SODDISFATTO. Professionalità 100%

:

excellent work again and again! it's a pleasure working with Alessandro




No comments:

Post a Comment