Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Create Customized Animated Infographic Video In 4K











About:

Hi, Welcome to my Gig!!!



If you are in search of an editor who can make meticulously animated infographic explainer video without any raw footage then you're at the right place of an expert.

I will create an animated video that you can use as a commercial or anywhere without any copyright issues because my complete work would be royalty-free.



By purchasing this gig, you can get customized animated:

  1. Infographic Video
  2. Kinetic Typography Video
  3. Website/App Features Explainer
  4. Portfolio Promo
  5. Flat Designs Animations
  6. Motion Graphics

or any type of infographic explainer video in no time.



I will add Royalty Free Background Music with matching sound effects into your videos.



Customer's satisfaction is my guarantee. 

  • Hearing from your side would be an absolute pleasure.
  • Feel free to leave a message if you have any queries. It would be highly appreciated.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Kind regards, Farrukh

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Really pleased with Farrukh's work. He listened carefully to my brief and I am delighted with the end product. Farrukh is also very speedy with communications which is really helpful for me and my projects. Would definitely recommend.

Seller's Response:

I'm super glad to work with Carol. It's my honor to give you your desired work with a fast turn around. I'm happy to see you liked the end product pretty well. I'll be delighted to work more with you. Thank you very much for you kindness and support throughout the project. Best Regards.

Seller's Response:

Perfect :)

Seller's Response:

I'm glad you liked the video pretty much and Thank you for the outstanding tip:)

Seller's Response:

thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment