Saturday, June 5, 2021

Create Professional 2D Animated Explainer Video











About:

Looking for a catchy, dynamic and mind-blowing animation video?



I am a best seller with more than 10 years of experience in exceptional video making and guarantee your satisfaction above all. I have created videos for companies like Marvel, Primark or Lexus & for awesome startups



      Why should you buy my service? 

  • We work FULL TIME here on Fiverr That means better service & communication!
  • I handle with all elements of your video: scriptwriting, voiceover, animations and all edits needed.
  • Quality: We don’t just promise; we do the work.my work speaks for me. Please check the reviews. You will have Custom Animation using existing figures.

       SERVICES OFFERED:

  • Creative effects & transitions (Typography, Infographics, Motion Graphics)
  • Any language video 
  • Professional studio Voice Over
  • Syncing audio
  • 1080 p HD quality video
  • Brand colors
  • Logo intro & watermark
  • Backgroud music
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Video in any format of your choice.


Please, contact me before placing the order to avoid issues or cancellation.

Book your order today or message me for a custom quote.



Reviews


:

Your the best

:

Sehr gute Kommunikation. Ergebnis so wie erhofft.

:

Not bad experience, she was able to make multiple amendments, we finally got an OK undeliverable.

:

David Miller is exceptional. She is patient and brought out the vision I had. The video was created in short time and she was able to adjust. I highly recommend!

:

Highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment