Sunday, June 20, 2021

Create An Animated Explainer Video Or Sale Video











About:

Greetings!

Welcome to my Gig.

I have over 4 years of experience in creating Animated Explainer Videos and Whiteboard Animation. I create an awesome Animated Explainer Video or a Sales video for Businesses, Products & Companies that help you to increase your sales and reach your message to your target audience. I believe that video has the power to humanize your brand, educate your customers, promote your products, and so much more.



WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE ME:

  • 24/7 Online Seller
  • High-Quality Work & Years of Experience
  • Delivering Quality Work On-Time
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
  • Free Customer Support after Service
  • Available In Many Different Languages



This is what you'll get in my packages.



  • High-Quality Animated Explainer Video
  • Professional Male and Female Voice Over U.S Accent & (Different Languages)
  • Unlimited FREE Revisions
  • Royalty-Free Background Music
  • Unique and Eyecatchy Background Imagery
  • Extra Fast Delivery (Extra Cost)
  • Color Branding



I always excited to assist you with anything and everything related to explainer videos.



Thanks

Arman

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was great working with 'Arman'. He was very transparent throughout the entire process. He was very polite and though it took longer than planned due to revisions (additions from my side and technical difficulties on his), I am happy with the final result and his level of professionalism! Was well worth the wait!

:

We need an animated video for internal use. Armananimations worked with us perfectly to achieve what we wanted. We were given guidelines clearly before confirming the work. The work was then delivered on time and our comments for revision were also well received with the prompt update. The whole process was smooth and we definitely would work with Armananimations again when needed.

:

I am very satisfied with this artist. Quickly understands what you want and knows how to translate it fantastically into video. He even fixes the mistakes I made in the briefing without any problem. I advice this man and his creativity to everyone in need of an perfect animation!

:

Arman is very polite and friendly. He always provided attention to my requests and changes which needed to make. I didn't have to ask him twice for the same change. He easily understood the requirements. I can highly recommend Arman's animation service to anyone. He delivered me perfectly what I wanted. Thank you very much! :)

:

Thank you so much. It was an outstanding experience with Tuhin Bhuiyan. Very cooperative throughout the project. Definitely, we will work together on upcoming projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment