Monday, June 21, 2021

Make 2D Animation And Motion Graphic Videos











About:

IMPORTANT: Send me a message if you are interested so we can discuss all the details of the 2Danimation creation... before anything!



We will design a custom 2D animation, intro, promotional videos, whiteboard animations and motion graphics that fits your intentions.



Service includes:

  • 1920x1080px HD or 4K video quality in 2D animation of any length!
  • 30 fps animation
  • Custom sound effects and background music
  • Option to ask for small adjustments or revisions
  • 2D mixed with 3D animation will be available



Please provide the following:

  • A written script
  • Logo and Website URL (optional)
  • Any kind of images that you want me to add to the video
  • Voice-over file



I offer several different styles of animation.



You can check out my other gigs for 3D animation, 3D modeling, Explainer videos, Logo animation, any marketing videos, Vector creation, and much more...





According to Fiverr; I have 100% response rate, 100% on-time delivery and 5 out of 5 rating! because I wont leave a project until 100% customer satisfaction



So for 2D Animation, Cartoon, vector Illustrations or any motion graphics, we will be there for you!



If you have any questions, drop me a message and I'll gladly answer ASAP/

Reviews


Seller's Response:

WOW! OUTSTANDING JOB! I am so impressed. This seller is extremely professional, courteous, and skilled. Thank you very much! I highly recommend his services to all! He exceeded my expectations.

Seller's Response:

Happy that you liked my animation. Hope to see you again for more motion graphics. Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Another great explainer video - Thanks so much from this repeat customer!

Seller's Response:

Hope to see you again for more 2D animations. Thanks

Seller's Response:

Seller was so good and calm, understand my needs and deliver the best one without arguing for my budget. Highly recommended and will keep working with him on upcoming projects. The quality of his work his mind-blowing. Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment