Saturday, June 26, 2021

Create A Whiteboard And 2D Animated Explanation Video











About:

Welcome

Looking for Whiteboard and 2-D animation video with super fast delivery? You are at Right Place. My name is Gulzaib Ahmad Khan I am a professional Video editor and I have been working on Video editing and Video animation



Software I use?

  • Vyond
  • Pencil 2D



Why You Hire Me?

  • Professional Quality
  • 2-D characters
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Music Included
  • Sound Effects
  • Fast Delivery
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Unique Work



What You will Provide me?

  • script
  • Logo (If you want)
  • Text file
  • Voice over (English-Urdu)
  • sample (what you want edit like)



All my Video editing is use for?

  • You tube Videos
  • Business
  • Commercials
  • Social Media Platform



Fell Free to Contact me :)

Please contact me before placing order.



Regards: Zaib Niazi

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment