Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Deliver Viral And High Converting Doodly Videos











About:

GET VIRAL using a creative Doodle Video Presentation! 



Check my complete portfolio here: http://bit.ly/BrianZDoodlyPortfolio

_______________



You will get a: 



- Whiteboard Animation of 125 words script. -Price increase as words increases



- Royalty-free background music included.



- Any background color. You can choose between Whiteboards, Dark Chalkboard, Green Chalkboard, Glassboard, or any CUSTOM COLOR



- 1080p HD resolution! You deserve the best OUTPUT! No more additional Fees!



- 2 Custom Images



- 1-day turn over (if requested for a 1-day turnover)



TAKE NOTE:

Just take note that turnover is only done during weekdays. So if you order during either Friday or Saturday, it will still be turned over latest is Monday AFTERNOON)

_______________



BONUS: REAL LIKE DRAWING CUSTOM IMAGES!



_______________

WHAT DO I NEED?



- A complete and well detailed written script (preferably in order/per scene that you want)

- Logo or Website & Social Media URLs (MORE TRAFFIC FOR YOU!)

- Voice Over file (recorded by you)



- Voice Over's Script (required if you order VoiceOver creation service)



- Custom Images

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Going into this, I wasn’t sure if I would find someone to do the job exactly as I expected. Brian did that & more on the first try. I highly recommend using his services. I certainly will if I ever need to make another video!

Seller's Response:

Amazing!!! Helpful, communicative and excellent result!

:

Brian is awesome! He made this video so professionally and meticulously...I plan to work with him again and again!

:

Easy to work with. Quick to respond!

:

thanks Marlin




No comments:

Post a Comment