Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Engaging 2D, 3D Animated Explainer Or Sales Video











About:

Greetings Sir/Ma'am.



I'll Create Hand Crafted Custom Whiteboard Animation Video for your script.

I will provide a Custom Professional 2D and 3D animation explainer video with unique, made by me characters. No template or pre-made Go Animate animations are used. Your video is created in Adobe After Effects.



I will provide the following services for you:

  1. 2D animations
  2. Background music
  3. Sound effects
  4. Add your logo
  5. Engaging Background Music
  6. 2D animations
  7. Background music
  8. Sound effects
  9. Scriptwriting (optional)



What I need from you:

  1. Script
  2. Voice Over
  3. Any Call to Action
  4. Logo
  5. Reference images (if you have)



Don't have a script or voice over? contact me

contact me to get some quality work.

Thank You

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment