Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Create A 2D Animated Explainer Video











About:

If you need a 2D animated social media marketing sales explainer video then you are at the right place.

I will make high-quality explainer videos that are 100% customized to your ideas. Get a professional quality explainer animation for a fraction of the cost of what you would have to pay a professional animating company! The videos I create are engaging and proven to convert. Please CONTACT ME FIRST to discuss the project.



Our services include



  • HD QUALITY 2D Animated Explainer Video
  • Unlimited Revision
  • Subtitles(if needed)
  • Voice Over(VO)
  • Elegant BG music
  • Voice Sync
  • All Video File Format (MP4,3GP,MOV,FLV,AVI) / DIMENSIONS
  • Relevant Sample(if needed)
  • Commercial Rights
  • 1080p High-Quality Video
  • Add Logo
  • Add Intro/Outro  







  • Kindly inbox me your details before placing your order directly.





****************************************** THANKS ***********************************

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is my second order and they keep blowing me away with how they deliver on the challenging projects I give them!!! They did an amazing job, and I am thrilled with the results!!!

:

The work is absolutely superb , communication was very easy and the understood my project from the beginning . Really quick deliver they have 7 stars from me and i will be using them again and again .

:

They did a good job understanding what I was looking for and they executed quickly and were able to make adjustments. Good experience working with them and I definitely recommend if you are looking for a 2D animation. Thanks!

:

Thank you for the great Tip!

:

We needed a quality animation done quickly at a great price point and animateoryx delivered!!! Work was done in a timely fashion and revisions were made even faster. Will work with them again and again.




No comments:

Post a Comment