Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Create A 2D Animated Video You Will Be Proud To Display











About:

==> PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE CREATING AN OFFER. <==



As a Master Powtoonist, I will create an explainer video for your website or social media page. I have been creating videos for companies worldwide since 2015.



I also create professional logo intros/reveals, outros, and text intros all in Full HD as well as training videos for companies. I utilize Powtoon, Toonly, Doodly, Creative Studio and other software platforms.



I am detail oriented, making sure your video is cohesive with proper timing, spacing and content. I will communicate and collaborate with you to get you the end result that you will love. If you would like a 2D, whiteboard, live action or 3D explainer, check out my samples and contact me today.





All of my videos include:



  • HD 1080p MP4
  • My voiceover or one you provide
  • Background Music
  • Tips on writing a script 



I will provide a script or modify your script for an additional charge. My typical turnaround time is 7 days depending on our ability to communicate and clarify any questions I may have as well as orders in my queue.



Thanks for your consideration.

Reviews


:

Arnie did a great job on our six videos. He was very easy to work with and open to our any of our suggestions on modifications. He worked fast and the final videos he produced met our needs.

:

Arnie has been brilliant. Fantastic communication, dramatically improved the requested video and has been a pleasure to work with. Will definitely be back for more.

:

Congrats you’re a big hit with the sales team and the partners the second one for the OR was perfect. I look forward to working with you on other explainer videos if you know of any subject ideas that you want to pass on to me regarding this project please do

:

Efficient, creative, super friendly, highly professional and on top: fun to work with! Thank's a lot Arnie, really was a top notch delivery. Will work with you again, asap.

:

Great work once again. I recommend Arnie for any video animation project.




No comments:

Post a Comment