Monday, August 16, 2021

Create An Engaging Whiteboard Animation Video For You











About:

Creation of a White Board Animation Video



My name is Josh and I am a Content Creator and Designer. I would love to work on making you an AWESOME White Board Animation Video for YOUR needs, including for marketing, explainer videos, and much more! Using my knowledge of YouTube, video editing, and Doodly tactics, I will make your videos extremely engaging!



Here is a list of products you can get with this Gig:



Silver Package ($10)

  • 1080p HD Whiteboard Animation
  • Up to 80 Words
  • Up to 40 Seconds
  • 2 Revisions
  • 1 Day Delivery



Gold Package ($20)

  • 1080p HD Whiteboard Animation
  • Up to 200 Words
  • Up to 80 Seconds
  • 2 Revisions
  • 1 Day Delivery
  • Voice Over Included!
  • Background Music Included!



Diamond Package ($35)

  • 1080p HD Whiteboard Animation
  • Up to 400 Words
  • Up to 180 Second
  • 3 Revisions
  • 1 Day Delivery
  • Script Writing and Voice Over Included!
  • Background Music Included!



Note: I also design Logos, Banners, Twitch Screens, T-Shirt and Apparel Designs, Merch Shop Designs. If you want a quote for any of those items, feel free to inbox me.



Thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I will definitely keep ordering these videos for a long time to come. Goes above and beyond.

Seller's Response:

Great working with this seller - received prompt responses to my questions. Animated video is great!!

:

Excellent service, communication and excellent product. Would highly recommend this seller!

:

Delivered on time and for a great price!

:

thank you! it was wonderful working with you




No comments:

Post a Comment