Sunday, August 15, 2021

Create A Doodle White Board Animation Video











About:

Whiteboard animation is a fast growing advertisement tool .I have access to talented voice-over artists that can provide a complete and professional male/female voice-over which I will then send to you with different varieties so as to make your video the way you envisioned it.

i'm able to create HD 1080p hand drawn  whiteboard animation video For your company or website. 
i'll Offer,
1-i am expert in whiteboard animated video .
2-i will provide Royalty free music.
3-100% satisfaction guaranteed.
5-Voice-over sync.

6- HD 1080p video.
7-English/american voice-over service.(Portuguese,germane,dutch,Urdu,English)
8-please test the packages for revisions.
if you have got any question then feel free to ask , thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Well done, god communication

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your business

Seller's Response:

Very professional and I will engage again!

:

Thank you so much i am waiting for your next orders it's really makes me happy to see my clients happy

:

Very professional and flexible...I would have given 5 starts had I been able to communicate easily with the seller via phone so that she/he could understand my requirements better..highly capable




No comments:

Post a Comment