Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Create A High Quality Explainer Video For Your Business











About:



I offer TOP-NOTCH QUALITY 2d explainer video animation for your business (real estate, insurance, health care, etc) at a VERY AFFORDABLE PRICE.



I have been 4 years on Fiverr and have completed over 1000+ projects successfully.



WHATS IN HERE FOR YOU?



A compelling 2D animation explainer video tailored to your business for promotions, advertisements, app explainers, etc.



I will take care of:



  • Scriptwriting (if you have none),
  • Professional voice over recording in any language and accents. Kindly contact me now.
  • Background music
  • Unique pictures
  • Sound effects
  • Full HD 720p and 1080p MP4 file formats.
  • Adding Your Logo / Web URL / Social Media Addresses





WHY CHOOSE MOZEXPLAINER?



  • I have worked with over 1000+ clients with positive reviews!



  • I am a full-time Fiverr seller so I'm available 24/7.



  • I make 2d explainer video tailored to your brand so you can stand out from others.



  • Is cost the problem? No worries, kindly contact me. We can always work something out. Let's grow your business with you!





If you have any questions or custom storyboard for animated explainer video feel free to message me. I am ready to work with you and talk to you about your project.



**Contact me Today**

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I've worked with a lot of people on Fiverr and I must say he's one of the smartest and professional people I've worked with thus far. He took the time to understand the magnitude of the project and was very communicative which helped to streamline the project. With guidance on our side and his skill sets the end result was perfect.

Seller's Response:

wow...Am so grateful Jack...you are a kind and patient client...am happy we worked together ..

:

The seller did an excellent job! They understood the product and came up with graphics for the video that would resonate with the people who watch it. 10/10! I'll be keeping them bookmarked for future projects.

:

Thank you!

:

Mozexplainer's work is amazing! My promo video came out beautiful, I didn't think it could be that cool. Very professional, kind and quick seller. Highly recommended! Thank you for your patience and for the many changes done perfectly. Claudio from Italy.




No comments:

Post a Comment