Sunday, June 6, 2021

Create Whiteboard Animation Explainer Video











About:

I will make whiteboard animation video, Whiteboard animation explainer video, Whiteboard explainer video, and whiteboard animated explainer video for you in any length and any language.



Hi! I am Amber, over 7 years of experience I am here with my Professional animation skill. I specialize in whiteboard animation Explainer videos for Startup Business, Real estate, Medical & clinical, Amazon Product promotion, Fundraising, Startups, app, website ETC... I have my Enthusiastic team Delivering high-quality Whiteboard explainer animation.



Don't worry about the Queue orders.


INCLUDED WITH MY SERVICE:

  • Custom Whiteboard animation Explainer video
  • Focus on creating Engaging and Meaningful Storyboard
  • Professionally recorded Studio Voiceover
  • Full Satisfaction is Guaranteed
  • Royalty free BG music
  • Free revisions
  • ON Time Delivery


Need Whiteboard animation Explainer video in Spanish (EspaƱol), German, Dutch, French, Latin, Chineses, Japnese, Italian (Italiano) We understand all the languages.





Extras:



✔Script writing 

✔Extra fast delivery 24 hours



24/7 chat Support



Feel free to Place your ORDER NOW!



See you in the ORDER page

Reviews


Seller's Response:

.............

Seller's Response:

Thanks for buying my animation video service

Seller's Response:

Thank you! This project was simple but I got frustrated at first but she patiently try to make it better. The voice over was the problem. I think need better creative custom stock to help bring the brand live

Seller's Response:

Thanks for buying my 2d animation video explainer video service:) Thanks for Your Suggestions :)

Seller's Response:

This 2d animation video exceeded my expectations! The seller was kind, created the work fast, and even turned around my revision suggestions within hours! I would Highly Recommend this service and will be using her again!




No comments:

Post a Comment