Thursday, June 10, 2021

Create A Mobile App Explainer Video











About:

COMMERCIAL RIGHTS INCLUDED IN PRICE!!!



PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION BEFORE YOU PROCEED WITH THE ORDER. And contact me before ordering so I can make sure that I can make your mobile app explainer video.



I will create an awesome animated explainer video for your mobile app. I can also create any type of explainer videos, not only app demo videos.



PORTFOLIO:

https://www.youtube.com/user/innovamotiondesigns/videos



- Premium Package includes:

  • 60 seconds.
  • Full HD 1920x1080 pixels.
  • Script writing.
  • Voiceover recording.
  • Unlimited revisions.



- Standard Package includes:

  • 60 seconds.
  • Full HD 1920x1080 pixels.
  • One revision.



Basic Package includes:

  • 30 seconds.
  • HD 1280x720 pixels.
  • One revision.



If you need more seconds you can always add more words in each Package to get a exact price.

150 words = 60 sec

225 words = 90 sec



Note that if you don't want me to show the video in my portfolio there is an extra cost of $150.



For maximum effect it is recommended to use a voiceover artist.



Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or want to get an exact price.



Order your app explainer video animation today and let's rock your biz!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I love my video. The seller was very professional, helpful, and had great communication. Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

Excellent experience. Thanks for choosing my services. Always happy to help on any project.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much! Was a pleasure to work with you, a very quality service, and good communication. Answered all my requirements and, we will work again for sure!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your kind words and thanks for choosing my services, happy to help.

Seller's Response:

Excellent communication , excellent work and service.




No comments:

Post a Comment