Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Create Real Estate Promo, Marketing And Sales Animated Video











About:

Hello Real estate people!

Real estate is one of the largest industries in the world, with there being a lot of competition among real estate agencies. How to stand out from the crowd and get noticed?

I have a simple solution, connect with your audience through sales or explainer videos, show them your presence by social media ads, engage with them through fun and engaging 2d animations and help them achieve their goals.

 I create real estate promo animated video ads which help you get your word out in the market, I portray you as an agency thats the best at what they do. I explain your process as a real estate agency in a very simplified and intrinsic way. Henceforth you engage with your audience in a very meaningful and profitable way. I am 2d animation artist who has a lot of experience in real estate. When it comes to 2d animated explainer videos I am very qualified and reliable person for you to work with. I will take you on a very easy and affordable journey with me in making the perfect video for you.

Please check out samples on my gig gallery, if you need any more samples please do ask me. I offer free discussion on projects beforehand, making the onboarding process simple.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

A five star rating for a stellar service. Try him and you will see it's the best fiverr gig you could ask for in the animation world!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot :)

Seller's Response:

If you need any kind of animation work done, I don't see how you could go wrong with this gig and this service provider. Everything I can think of is in the PRO section, no CONS

Seller's Response:

Thanks alot :)

Seller's Response:

The best animator on this site IMHO. Wish I would have met him sooner, hopefully I will have enough future projects to makd up for it haha




No comments:

Post a Comment