Saturday, June 12, 2021

Create Whiteboard Animation Video With Voiceover











About:

Hi and welcome to my whiteboard animation video services!





I'm Joker_animator and I create whiteboard animation video with voice-over for businesses, products, presentations, campaigns, ideas or anything else you want. I have created whiteboard animations for almost every niche, like real estate, construction, IT, consultants, lawyers, banks, payment processors, credit repairs, dentists, NGOs and many more. I have created whiteboard animations for some of the global companies like YOUTUBE. FACEBOOK. INSTAGRAM.APPLE.AMAZON





I have created whiteboard animation videos for over 25 companies





Why me?



·        Fastest response and a unique whiteboard animation explainer video

·        100% Satisfaction OR Full Refund

·        Discount for bulk orders

·        Unlimited Revisions



Requirements:



1. A Written Script is required with every order to start the work.



2. Logo and URL (optional)



Feel free to contact me, I’m online almost ALL THE TIME. For whiteboard animation explainer project and get ultra high quality at affordable prices



Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Super fast excellent work!!! I'm definitely ordering this gig again. Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Thank You Soo Much!

Seller's Response:

Very talented ! Great job!

Seller's Response:

I will Be Waiting For Your Next Project đŸ˜‰

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your stunning job!




No comments:

Post a Comment