Thursday, May 6, 2021

Create An Animated Video For You











About:

Please visit my portfolio https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLruIfxtdbYmH4xm4TXxT1soTtx4qx31n4



Do you want to promote your business?
Hi! I'm Kate and I'm ready to help you.
I create my videos in Adobe After Effects and suggest a promotional video for your products or services!

This is what you will get in my packages:

  • Full 1080P HD Quality
  • Add your logo 
  • Background Music
  • MP4 format
  • Sound effects
  • Scriptwriting (extra cost)
  • Unlimited Revision

  • Extra fast delivery (extra cost)

If you have other requirements just contact me and I will reply soon.

Just send me your script, logo, photos, some information and I'll help you to tell the unique story about your business.
Ready to be successful?

Contact me and we'll create something special.



Please contact me before ordering, so that I can see if I am able to meet your requirements.

Reviews


:

Excellent, just what I wanted. Thank you very much.

:

Amazing work. Thank you very much for your creative result.

:

She did a fantastic job! I sent her my ideas and provided her with my information and she turned it to something better than I could even ask for. Fast communication with any request. High quality work. Absolutely the Best!

:

Great experience, high quality, prompt communication!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment