Friday, May 7, 2021

Create A 2D Cartoon Explainer Video











About:

IMPORTANT: Please send me your script before ordering and I will send you a Custom Offer via inbox once I understand your needs and preferences. Please, do not place an order until I send you a Custom offer.



Every single customer is VIP. Each order handled professionally! More than +2000 completed orders! 

 Get an awesome cartoon animation that won't break your budget.

What do I need to get started?

- A written Script.

- Logo (Optional).

- Music/Voice Over (Optional- if you want to use your own).

Male/Female Voice-over recording, American/British accent available.



** 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed **Your satisfaction is my top priority, and I won't stop working until you're satisfied. 



Feel free to contact me, I will reply within minutes!

Reviews


:

great job very creative!

:

Easy to work with, communicates very well, and would highly recommend.

:

Good communication and turn around times, thank you!

:

Great job, As always.

:

Great to work with and before home.




No comments:

Post a Comment