Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Create Whiteboard Animation Video











About:

Welcome to my Whiteboard Video Gig! With 1500 's of Whiteboard animations done for my clients, I guarantee you will love my work!



Why use my service:



  • Full HD 1080p quality Explainer video
  • Completely unique graphics for your whiteboard video
  • A Royalty-free soundtrack
  • Unlimited FREE Revision 
  • Custom Whiteboard Video
  • Professional Voice overs
  • Color branding 
  • Fast Delivery  





What I need to get started:

  • Finalized Script 
  • Logo (Optional) 



Video Language Available

  • English
  • German
  • Spanish
  • Dutch

And any other language



No extra charges:

100% satisfaction:



Looking forward to working with you!

Thank you!!!

Reviews


:

Outstanding service!!!

:

Top and Fast Work !

:

His patience and quick revisions were very appreciated. Thanks for quality work!

:

He was very responsive and delivered in less than a day.

:

The project was delivered with the expected quality and timing.




No comments:

Post a Comment