Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Create Professional 2D Animated Video Or Sale Video











About:

professional video ad For business

If you are looking for high quality and affordability marketing video for business and sales, I will give you a great video

Create a professional Animated ADS For business and increase your conversion rates dramatically

Each Package comes with: 



Basic Package:- 

- Background Music

- Running Time (Seconds): 15 Sec 

- HD animation video

- 1 Revision 



Standard Package:

- Background Music

- voice over

- Running Time (Seconds): 30 Sec 

- full HD animation video

- 2 Revision 



Premium Package:

- Background Music

- voice over

- Running Time (Seconds): 60 Sec 

- full HD animation video

- Unlimited Revision until you satisfied (doesn't apply to script or voice over change)



For long video please contact me 

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME...



I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

Best quality

:

Best animation video

:

This seller is amazing! Very quick.

:

I love my video so much!!!! out of everything I ever bought on Fiverr this is my favorite. Thank you so much

:

very transparent and easy to work with!




No comments:

Post a Comment