Saturday, May 8, 2021

Create A Custom Kinetic Typography Video With Graphic Icons











About:

Are you looking for an effective way to promote your business? 



You've come to the right place. 



I will make a Professional and awesome Kinetic Typography Video for you



Review the packages below



- 30 seconds video - $5 - Up to 50 words script

- 60 seconds video - $10 - Up to 100 words script

- 90 seconds video - $15 - Up to 150 words script



What you need to provide

-Script for the video

-logo (if any)

-colors (optional, otherwise I will use the best I have in mind)



My service includes the following elements :



  • HD Resolution Video (FullHD also available)
  • Animated Images or Icons
  • Branding with Colors
  • Logo Reveal
  • Music and Sound Fx
  • Custom colors, background and fonts.
  • Multiple Revisions
  • Great customer service.
  • Creative Ideas (If you need a video done and have no visions about how you want)
  • Your project stays in my hard drive for 6 months in case you need some



*CONTACT ME FOR ANY CUSTOM JOB!*



If you have any questions just ask me !

Reviews


:

Seller was very responsive and did very fast work.

:

This is my second gig with John-watson0293 As always, I am very satisfied.

:

Amazing service! I recommand.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment