Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Motion Graphic For Your Website











About:

I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in Motion Graphic Design and over 15 years of animation experience. I specialize in character animation and video narrations for company advertisements.



I can additionally provide music and voice overs in English, French, German and Italian, through my network of mother tongue speakers.



I can also write video scripts, with your inputs, consistent with animation storyboarding and timing.



What I will do:

  • write the script (premium service)
  • draw the storyboard
  • choose the main colors
  • design the main character (standard and premium service)
  • produce the voiceover (extra service)
  • propose 3 background music
  • edit animation on demand if needed (only one time for the basic service)



I will NOT:

  • reply to you call or email every minute (i need time and peace to make a good work)
  • a draft without my watermark until the end of work

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment