Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Create Flat Style Explainer Animated Videos











About:

Welcome friend 😉



Do you need professional Animated Videos? I will help you with this)



Key words in my work:



▸Frame-by-frame + flat animation

▸Background Music

▸1080p HD Video



Let me tell you how our work will go:



  1. I need to ask you the idea and purpose of your animation video.
  2. We start developing the script. If you already have one, that's great!
  3. I make a storyboard, that is, I draw frames for future animation from a script.
  4. Then I draw the first frame in color, we validate it, and then I draw the rest of the scenes (according to the storyboard).
  5. I can already start animating.



At each stage, I prefer to consult with the customer, to find out his opinion on all sorts of nuances.



Together we can bring your ideas to life)



Contact me any time if you have any questions)

Reviews


:

A great artist, pays attention to detail, professional and easy to work with!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment