Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Create A Whiteboard Animation Video











About:

I will create a creative and professional whiteboard animation video for you!



My benefits:

  • A unique whiteboard animation video including your logo and images
  • Voiceover in your preferred language from a professional voiceover artist
  • Fast response and delivery
  • Money back guarantee



What I need from you

  • a written script (just for Basic and Standard package)
  • your voiceover (just for Basic package)
  • your logo/images (optional)
  • your music (optional, if you want to use your own)



For any questions or concerns just reach out to me. I'm happy to help and get in contact.



I will do my best to create a video that fits your needs. In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with my work you will get 100% of your money back! 

No risk for you! Just order now!

Reviews


:

Ein super Ergebnis und eine sehr angenehmer Kontakt!

:

Thanke you.

:

Franzi is always a pleasure, very fast in responding, understanding my needs and delivering. Excellent!

:

Wow with short informations, a very profesional Video thanks a lot

:

Franziska hat mir für meine Seite auf Fiverr eine Whiteboard Animation erstellt. Alles ging sehr schnell, sehr unkompliziert und ich bin sehr zufrieden. Ich kann die Arbeit von Franziska auf jeden Fall empfehlen. Danke!




No comments:

Post a Comment