Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Create An Engaging Animated Video Or Whiteboard Explainer











About:

Note:Please message me before placing the order!

I will professionally make engaging 2d animated videos and whiteboard explainer. These include animated characters and animated items. Any kind of story writing or script writing will also be provided. I provide Sales Video, Sales marketing, Sales ads, marketing animations, marketing ads, engaging animated ads, business explainer, real estate ad, real estate promotions, healthcare presentation, app explainers, website explainer, whiteboard explainer , Educational ,Business , story and promotion videos. The result will be available in any kind of file format. So let us work together on this project. 

Your satisfaction my responsibility!!. Note the following features:

  • Logo and URL promotions
  • whiteboard explainer animations
  • Custom engaging animations
  • Cartoonist animations
  • 2d Explainer 
  • 2d animated 
  • Royalty free music
  • Sales video
  • Animated ads
  • HD+ Videos
  • Video in all formats
  • Background images.
  • Interesting images and characters.
  • Background music
  • Natural Voice over
  • Story writing
  • Script writing
  • No Copyright material
  • Special discount for bulk orders

Reviews


Seller's Response:

My second time working with the seller and I am pleased with the work.

Seller's Response:

Thanks alot for believing in my work. 😊

Seller's Response:

Woohoo! This is an excellent video you made. You did an amazing work. You were very patient getting this done perfectly. I am so excited. You brought my ideas to life! The best part, you listened, and followed instructions, without complaining, once. Thank you Thank you and Thank you.

:

Thanks alot for your kind words and for falling in love with my animation. I hope a strong working bond in future.

:

Again, this was very good, I tell you! Thank you Irtaza as usual for the good communication and your great ideas.




No comments:

Post a Comment