Friday, August 13, 2021

Create An Animated Whiteboard Explainer Video And Whiteboard Animation Video











About:

Whiteboard animation is an exciting and innovative way to advertise and market your services and products. Here I will create Animated whiteboard animation or Whiteboard Explainer videos for Businesses, Promotions, and for Youtube, etc. Boost your sales using WHITEBOARD ANIMATION EXPLAINER VIDEO now. I’m ready to provide you professional WHITEBOARD ANIMATION EXPLAINER VIDEO on an affordable budget.

My Basic Package $5

30 seconds,

60 words,

Voice-over,

Logo,

Full HD 1080p,

Background music.



My Standard Package $10

60 seconds,

120 words script,

Voice-over,

Logo,

Full HD 1080p,

Background music.



My Premium Package $15

90 seconds,

18words script,

Voice-over,

Logo,

Full HD 1080p,

Background music.



So What Are You Waiting For..?

Just Send Me Your Script And Idea And You Will Get An Awesome Whiteboard Animation Video From Us!

Check FAQ And If You Have More Queries Then Feel Free To Contact Me. I Am Always Available To Help My Fiverr Clients.

Best Regards; UB Studio (Whiteboard Animation Experts).

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good work.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot!

Seller's Response:

My overall experience is EXCELLENT! They gave me an exceptional results. I highly recomment this guy and they easy to follow instruction. TWO BIG THUMBS UP!

:

Thanks a lot for your valuable feedback!

:

This gig was amazing and exceeded my expectations. The seller was quite responsive and addresses concerns quickly. I will definitely be doing business here again. Highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment