Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Animate Awesome Whiteboard Explainer Videos In 24 Hours











About:

The hardest part of any marketing is attracting attention. Therefore, using Whiteboard Explainer Videos allow you to grab your audiences' attention and deliver message in engaging way to your audience. 

Being a professional Whiteboard Animator and a "LEVEL TWO SELLER", I will animate highly engaging Whiteboard Doodle Explainer Videos with motion graphics.

Note:

  • Animated Script is must for starting.
  • 24 Hours super FAST DELIVERY.
  • Free English Computerized voice-over (male & Female).
  • HD 1080p whiteboard video will be provided on request.
  • Unlimited Revisions for 100% Satisfaction



Extras:

✔ Captions

✔ Good Human VO costs $25 for 100 words (additional 2 days) or you can buy it yourself



How things work:



Step 1: Place your order and fill out questionnaire.

Step 2: Provide your Whiteboard Script file.

Step 3: Professional Voice-Over.

Step 4: Whiteboard animation.

Step 5: Video Delivery in 24 hours.

Step 6: Unlimited Revisions

       "Unlimited revisions except Script and Voice-Over error".



  •  Kindly contact me for any “QUERY” before placing an order.



Note:

  1. Kindly see my "MOST RECENT WORK" and "IGNORE THE GIG VIDEO"
  2. You can ask for my best work through INBOX.



Thank You and regards!!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very professional and high EQ! I will always use this seller for my work! Thanks for always delivering!

Seller's Response:

i am really grateful you chose me again. i will sure to deliver the best work possible.

Seller's Response:

Very friendly & open to changes

Seller's Response:

I appreciate you liked my service and gave me tip. Although it seems there was some glitch but you didnt discuss it with me rather gave less stars😇. Thanks anyways. Stay Bless

Seller's Response:

Great job! I highly recommend him! Thanks again!




No comments:

Post a Comment