Friday, August 13, 2021

Create Professional Whiteboard Animation Or Doodle Animation











About:

I will create PROFESIONAL whiteboard OR DOODLY animation in 24hrs



I will create an Amazing Whiteboard animation in 24 hours or less You can grab this deal only for $5, exclusively on Fiverr.com



WHAT WILL YOU GET? (DEPEND ON PACKAGE YOU SELECT)



  • Professional Whiteboard Animation
  • 24 hours extra fast delivery (EXTRA)
  • Unlimited revisions until you're 100% Satisfied 
  • 120+ seconds Long Video 
  • 100% Commercial Usage Rights 
  • LOGO WATERMARK
  • FULL HD





WHAT I WILL NEED?





  • Written Script up to 250words
  • LOGO if you want me to add



I will give you unlimited revisions and modifications until you are 100% satisfied! Also if you Won't happy or you need a refund so I will give you your money back.



IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME.



I don't do custom animations



I will create a PROFESIONAL whiteboard Or doodly animation in 24hrs

Reviews


Seller's Response:

FAST and VERY easy to work with. For not being customized, I felt it looked as if it were. Client approved. Highly recommended.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!! looking forward to working with you again!!

:

Nice! Great whiteboard video on the first law of thermodynamics. I submitted a script and voiceover and the artist put together a great video with background music and the voiceover. Everything looks great. I will be hiring them again. Love it.

:

Great job. Delivered quickly! Easy to communicate with.

:

Gave me exactly what I wanted and did revisions fast! Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment