Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Whiteboard Animation Explainer Video











About:

Everything starts with your Script!


Think about defining:

  • your goals (who this is for, and what you need them to know)
  • your resources (time, money, talent)
  • your preliminary script and vision


If your script doesn't fall into one of my three packages, inbox me for a special quote!


You provide the logos, corporate colours, fonts and corporate jingles that must be included in the video.


Once the final version of the video is approved, I will provide you with the copies and formats you need (default is 1080p & MP4). Your whiteboard animation will be ready for you to share with your audience.


If you have any questions at all, please inbox me and I will be happy to help you.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment