Thursday, August 12, 2021

Make A 2D Animated Short Video Perfect For Advertise Videos











About:

Hi! 

I will create a great-looking 2D animated video for all of your needs!


I will be able to create a costume characters of your choice and make you a funny animated video, business promotion animated video, event promotion or everything you will ask for!

  
With my every package you will get: 
  • 1080p HD video output

  • Background music
  • Background Imagery
  • Script-writing service

  • Extra 35$ for Voice Over Recording(male voice)(English and Hebrew)
  • Extra 20$ for a custom logo making to be shown on the animation! (i will send you the logo as a separate file also) 




You don’t need to worry about your project I will take my time and carefully work on our project because your satisfaction is my 1st goal! 



-I'm fully available in messages so feel free to contact me for any reason :)

Reviews


:

Dvir is very professional, pleasant and creative. He knew how to adapt the video to our vision, and was available for changes and corrections on an ongoing basis. We are very pleased with the result!

:

It was a real pleasure to work with Dvir! I asked him to make me a 60 seconds animated video for my business and the final video that he made was beyond my expectations! He just took my ideas and refined it with some of him own.. Thank you and I will definitely will ask him to produce my next animated videos! :)

:

Very great communicator and he was very polite.

:

it was a pleasure to work with him, he is very professional, not only that he listned carefully to my ideas and Fulfilled them he even came up with original ideas, And He finished The project faster than I expected.

:

תודה רבה,מקצוען!




No comments:

Post a Comment