Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Create Romantic Love Story Letter Animation Video











About:

Hello,

I am a creative and passionate motion designer with more than 3 years of experience.



I will help you create:

* Animation video to capture your love story

* Love Letter Animation with customized character/story

* Romantic video with drawing style animation



For further information/portfolio you can send me a message.

Reviews


:

I am more than satisfied :) More than i expected! Communication was on point, even with my bad englisch he did exactly what i wanted and did even more. Thank you man Im in love with your work <3

:

Responded promptly, delivered promptly, great communication, great animations, very accommodating with requests, hard working. Cares about doing a great job with your projects.

:

truly amazing, highly remcommended

:

He is good I recommend everyone to see his work

:

you're honestly the best ! I'll be sure to come to you for more!




No comments:

Post a Comment