Thursday, August 12, 2021

Create Home Security System Whiteboard Animation Promo Video











About:

Before ordering please read the Gig Description Carefully



Are you a SECURITY SYSTEM Provider? Are you looking for a Whiteboard Animated Promo Video to promote your Business and generate more customers?

You are at the right place.





What I offer:

I will provide you this SECURITY SYSTEM WHITEBOARD ANIMATED VIDEO focused on your business. You will get exactly the same video as in the sample here replaced with your business information and contact details.





Where Can You Use It?

You can use this video Commercial for your company's Marketing Campaigns, Presentations, Event Promotion, YouTube, Branding, Commercial projects, Special Events, Advertising, Product Sales or any other purpose you want to.





What You Will Get:

  • Your business details
  • Logo
  • Phone Number
  • website information placed on the video as in the sample.





Note:

I do not take any custom order on adding custom script and voice over.



If you have any query, please contact me before placing an order.





This video is exclusively available on Fiverr.Com

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great person to deal with

Seller's Response:

Thanks a million, Your feedback means a lot to me. I have really enjoyed working on this. I appreciate the tip as well 🙂 ! Thanks!

Seller's Response:

my second time ordering. Great quality and great service. Thank You.

Seller's Response:

You are amazing. thank you.

:

Good job!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment