Saturday, August 14, 2021

Make This Professional Water Damage Restoration Video











About:

I'm sure you know that if you want to capture and keep the attention of your audience, nothing works better than VIDEO.



With this Professional Water Damage Restoration Video you can make a positive impression to those searching for your service.



You can use this Professional Water Damage Restoration Commercial for your website, Marketing Campaigns, Event Promotion, Presentations, Google Places, Vimeo, YouTube, Facebook, Commercial projects, Product Sales ...



ORDER NOW  and draw attention to your business with this High Quality Water Damage Restoration Promo!



NOTE: The Video Sample contains all my Gig Extras!!!



For $5 you will get:

This video (1280 x 720px) in MP4 format with voice over and your info on the bottom bar.

 

If you want more: FULL HD Quality, music, logo or final slide with your logo and business info, please check out my GIG EXTRAS.



GIG EXTRAS:



I will add background music +$5

I will deliver FULL HD quality +$10

I will add a final slide with your info and logo +$10



If you have any questions, please contact me before you order!



I don't make custom videos.



This is a pre-made video. I can't modify it!



BONUS: Delivery - 24 Hours or less!

Reviews


:

Great communication and timeliness to complete the finished product!

:

Buzz video you are fantastic !!

:

Este vendedor es excelente, 100% recomendado.

:

seller was very responsive. we will continue to work with him

:

Video looked great thank you... i will recommend you to me friends...




No comments:

Post a Comment