Saturday, August 14, 2021

Create Custom Whiteboard Animation Explainer Video











About:

Welcome to my Whiteboard Animation Explainer Video, gig.



Well, the most useful thing to get market exposure in almost every business is marketing video. A perfect ad campaign can lead your business to millions. Above all, what matters the most is the video quality, That's why I am here to assist you with the quality and engaging whiteboard animation video



I believe in providing my customers with the best I can do.



You can contact me anytime to get your video. As I will deliver a video with the following features:

  • Male/Female American voice over
  • Engaging Colors
  • Custom characters
  • Professional storyboard
  • Royalty-free background music



Furthermore, I am also willing to assist you with the custom video featuring Dentist, Doctor, Plumbers, Accountants, Fitness, Weight loss, Real Estate, Cars showroom and all other professions.



I am available 24/7 so you can contact me anytime for my services. If your script is not matching as per my packages or if you want custom animation, kindly contact me to get a custom quote.



Hoping to listen from your side soon.

Regards: Ismail (Graphicszone)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very new to working online with someone like this - but graphicszone12 was patient and fulfilled my order exactly as I was envisioning! Will definitely use him again.

Seller's Response:

Thank You for your kind words😊

Seller's Response:

Amazing work, delivered much faster than anticipated. This was better than we actually expected since we had no experience with whiteboard animations. I would recommend this seller all day long. Great job!

Seller's Response:

Thank You very much for your kind words😊

Seller's Response:

Absolutely incredible to work with! Ismail was able to bring my vision to life. Would recommend to anyone looking for quality whiteboard animation explainer video.




No comments:

Post a Comment