Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Create Whiteboard Video With My Original Drawings











About:

I CREATE TRULY  ORIGINAL  AND  CUSTOM MADE  ILLUSTRATIONS.



 DO NOT USE PRE-MADE OR STOCK DRAWINGS.



== Important:



  1. Videos don't have character movements, Illustrations are still images that I will draw myself, and create the effect of a hand drawing the illustration on screen.
  2. If your script is just the narration, I can make the video just using the that as context and I will synch the video with any audio file you provided.
  3. If you don't have a script or voiceover file, I can produce them if you add each of those extra services after pressing the ''Continue'' button.





The price rate of my videos is: $120 USD per minute or 150 words (whichever represent more accurately the amount of work) 



+$30 USD per minute if you want to add some whiteboard style COLOR.



I offer unlimited corrections or minor modifications. as long as they follow the script used at the moment of the order. if the script or the voiceover are changed, that might carry a cost.





At your service, SPIRAL DESIGN

PORTFOLIO:

https://youtu.be/47bZi9S_g5o?list=PLxQFkaY4BEVyO_Awrb4Cg-ZBaQ6rciT6X

Reviews


:

Spiraldesign is the best. He has a gift to capture my idea and draw it better than I can even think it. THANK YOU!

:

Very creative and professional work and a pleasure to work with. Work was done on time and captured what I was looking for.

:

Paulo was very responsive, attentive to and accurate in fulfilling my requests, and easy to work with. He did an awesome job!

:

Excellent service as always.

:

Easy, efficient, and timely.




No comments:

Post a Comment